Sunday 24 March 2013

FIFA 13 Ultimate team (FUT)

This is a great feature to FIFA am has been around a long time, it is a very addictive part of the game which sees me engaged in it every time I am on FIFA .
It has taken a long hard trek for me to get a team worthy of competing but some have done it quick.
After year of having the game I have built up 7 teams. My best team is a Barclays prem team with hot shots such as van persie , tevez, michu inform, and many more.
As seen below


I would stay stick at it and your team will take place.



2 comments:

  1. Never been a huge football fan myself, and not really got into any football game since PES3 waaay back on the PS2!

    My son plays this religiously - but this is by far the game which makes him more crazy than any other...and I think the effect is universal. This has cost him several gamepads and we even had to replaster the wall in his room recently because of this game. Don't know why this game above all others has this effect - I think it needs a health warning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a great football fan either although I enjoy watching a good game.

    How do you buy players Dave? Do you get packs or shop around for particular player or player type. Also do you choose a formation and then get you players based on that or do you set formation based on players you got on the pitch?

    ReplyDelete